my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » It's been a while.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's been a while.....
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I thought I would journal my daily dealings with my soon to be ex-wife.

Over the past 10 months Sheryl has been pretty decent. Not that she has been great, but she hasn't been horrible very many times.

Until about the time we finalized our divorce papers. Since about that time she has been very cold. She drops of Hayden and is pretty silent. I drop of Hayden and she is pretty silent. Only saying what she needs to say at a minimum, nothing more.

Recently I noticed that she wasn't showing up in my news feed on Facebook. So I clicked on her name to discover that I'm being blocked. She is no longer my friend on facebook either. I had to chuckle, it isn't going to be any real lose. She only posts crap that is just a posting of someone else's quote. She hardly ever posts anything original. Only thing that I can think of that would trigger this stance. Is a recent comment I made to Maria about how unoriginal any of Sheryl's posts were. They are just posts of opinions or post about religion that she fails to live by.

She tries to make herself out to be this wonderful person, quoting quotes of others, yet she doesn't follow them herself.

One post recently was about all the mail and email Maria was getting from schools. She was proud of how Maria has done in school. I am as well, but chuckle about the post. It is because Maria took the ACT test. If Sheryl were to pay attention to the emails, at the bottom they say "We got your information from the ACT test you took". LOL Everyone gets those.

Tonight I also got a text from Sheryl. After I talked about not being able to get Pepper in for a hair cut. She made the comment, you can do it the next week you have her. Fine with me. Then I get a text later tonight saying she will get an appointment for Pepper and then I can call in and pay for it. And to please add a tip the the dollar amount. So no she is telling me how to do it. Fuck that, I always give the lady a good tip. No reason for an Ex Wife to tell me what to do. She can go fuck herself. Then she says she will keep Pepper for 2 weeks and then I can keep her for 2 weeks. I have to go out of town for work for 3 days. Pepper is suppose to follow Hayden. I was told in the beginning that Pepper was Hayden's dog and would follow him. Well I don't get Hayden for 2 weeks. Even though I would love that.

I would gladly take Hayden full time like I had before when she ran from him, because she did not want to try to talk to him. Talk to him to understand why he is upset. Instead she dropped him off at my door and ran away from him. But I'm getting off topic now.

I can't wait for this all to be over. Over the past couple of years I've discovered how horrible of a person Sheryl can be. Sheryl is showing her true colors now. Yet she pretends to be little Ms Perfect.

FYI - when you get divorced, you status changes to Divorced not SINGLE Sheryl LOL

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1152 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: