my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» » What's Happening? » A New You » Stop worrying about your weight!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stop worrying about your weight!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more you worry, the more depressed you'll be. The more depressed, the more likely you are to reach for cookies. Relax, no worries! You are focusing on "health," and that's good for you with or without lost pounds.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how true!! I haven't been trying to lose weight but everyone keeps coming up to me and saying that I look like it....I don't have a scale so couldn't tell you if I have or not but the clothes are loose.
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to lose a few pounds too. My goal is "60 by 60". I want to lose 60 by the time I reach 60 years old. So far I lost 11+. I have a little over 4 months to go. If I don't kick up the exercise, I won't make it. I have been doing pretty good with the food choices. I have not had anything much off the program. Tomorrow, I am going to the Packers game. We have lots of good stuff planned for tailgating. I am planning to have some no-no's but I will limit the quantity.
I support your efforts too. Are you following any special program or just following healthy choices?

Posts: 47 | From: Green Bay  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been following anything, I guess when the kids aren't with me, I just don't eat much so it's probably jump starting my body to loose weight but lately I've been eating more fruits like apples since it's the fall time and I love apples in the fall, apple crisp, apple pie, apple and carmels LOL

But I know I need to start walking every day. That's my next goal is to get in the habit of walking.

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: